Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Life Bucket List: Personal Growth

Become more outgoing, more confident
Learn to love myself
Get over my fear of heights
Get over my fear of death
Do one thing a month out of my comfort zone
Get over my fear of public speaking
Be able to handle my depression better, so I can get off of medication
Speak up for myself when needed
Learn not to underestimate what I can do
Create more (knit, crochet, draw, paint, etc.)
Try not to let what others think of me, get to me
Make a better future for myself
Journal every day, or as often as I can
Learn how to cook and eat healthier
Learn how to budget and spend, save, and invest wisely
Be able to properly protect myself from any form of danger
Learn how to budget my money, so I can feel good about the future
Learn to accept, love my flaws
Keep a regular journal/diary again

No comments:

Post a Comment