Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Life Bucket List: Miscellaneous

Buy a full-size violin and start playing regularly again
Post at least one video on YouTube
Buy a DSLR camera
Get my driver's license
Write at least one book
Grow my hair really long
Ride on a cable car
Jump out of a plane
Ride on a motorcycle
Ride in a hot air balloon
Take a helicopter ride
Go zip-lining
Have a professional photo shoot
Create my own Adventure Book (from the movie Up)
Build something at Build-a-Bear
Drive down Route 66
Dye my hair rose gold
Dye my hair purple
Dye my hair orange/red
Make homemade pickles
Learn how to use hand, power tools
Create pocket letters and send them to 'pals'
Get a caricature done of myself
Make a mini movie
Donate unwanted clothes, shoes, books, etc.
Write a song
Learn how to surf

No comments:

Post a Comment