Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Finished Prayer Card

My church had offered a prayer card workshop for anyone who was interested in making a prayer card.

I decided to check it out, and to make one for myself.

The workshop was divided into two parts, spread out over two weeks: the first part/week was figuring out what prayer/quote/saying/etc. we wanted to use, what materials we wanted, what colors we wanted, and to figure out how we wanted our card to look.

The second part/week was to actual make the card.

I really enjoyed this process, and am very happy with how my card came out.

This is what I chose to do:



The woman who was in charge of this workshop brought in lots of different fabrics, different types of paper, and lots of different decorations for us to choose from.

I chose Amazing Grace, because that was my mom's favorite. Although, at first I was debating between using Amazing Grace and The Lord's Prayer, because both were/are favorites of ours. In the end, of course, I chose Amazing Grace because of my mom's love for it.

It was a fun process, and I hope to be able to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment