Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bullet Journaling

I just found out about something called bullet journaling (I think from a post on Facebook), and I have become instantly obsessed with it!!!

The post I saw on Facebook was from Boho Berry, whose website you can check out here.

As described on http://bulletjournal.com, it is:

The Bullet Journal is a customizable and forgiving organization system. It can be your to-do list, sketchbook, notebook, and diary, but most likely, it will be all of the above. It will teach you to do more with less.
 Note-taking and traditional journaling take time; the more complex the entry, the more effort is expended. The more effort expended, the more of a chore it becomes, the more likely you’ll underutilize or abandon your journal. Rapid Logging is the solution. Rapid Logging is the language in which the Bullet Journal is written. It consists of four components: topics, page numbers, short sentences, and bullets.
Bullet journaling was created by Ryder Carroll, and I think he is a genius for coming up with it!!

I love to write, make lists, and all that, so bullet journaling is perfect for me. I can't wait to get started with my own bullet journal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment