Sunday, March 20, 2016

Make Today Great


Yesterday, I saw the above saying written on a sidewalk near my church. It was an unexpected, yet next little experience for me.

It's unexpected little reminders like this that remind me to truly enjoy life. That life is precious, and should be loved; it should be truly lived. Not just survived.

Each day should be great, not just ok, or good. Each day should be lived to the fullest.

I love these kinds of reminders. I shows me that there are still good, decent, beautiful people in the world, and that they want to enjoy life as well.

Don't give up hope on life. It is worth living, even if it doesn't go the way you planned or hoped. That is what life is all about. Taking the unexpected with the expected.

So, make today great!

No comments:

Post a Comment