Friday, March 17, 2023

My Spring 2023 Bucket List

Spring is on the way, which means it's time for my spring bucket list!

I love making bucket lists, especially for each season, and to try and do as many of them as I can. 

With the way things went last year for me, I want to try and focus more on my mental (and physical) health, so I can be in the best possible place I can be, health-wise. I want to do what is best for me, and what I truly enjoy/love doing.

So, in no particular order, here is my 2023 Spring bucket list:
  • Play on a playground
  • Plant flowers
  • Plant veggies
  • Fly a kite
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Go on 2-3 walks a week 
  • Create a fairy garden
  • Paint on canvas
  • Paint my nails
  • Dye Easter eggs
  • Have a game night
  • Buy myself flowers
  • Bake cookies or cupcakes 
  • Make fruit smoothies
  • Get my hair cut
  • Go on a picnic
  • Go thrifting
  • Find a job that I will love (I had to quit my last job because it was causing my anxiety to get really bad)
  • Get my bedroom cleaned up
  • Redecorate my bedroom
  • Create an exercise routine that works for me
  • Create a skincare routine that works for me
  • Create a haircare routine that works for me
  • Improve my cake and cookie decorating skills
  • Learn Spanish
  • Donate clothes I don't want anymore
  • Donate books, CDs, DVDs I don't want anymore 
  • Read 2-3 books a month 
  • Read the Bible every day
  • Pray every day 
  • Have 2 self-care/spa days a month
  • Knit or crochet at least one item a month 
  • Ride my bike 2-3x a week 
Hopefully I can do at least some of these things this spring, and have an enjoyable season.


What do you want to do this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment