Friday, June 19, 2020

Updated Summer 2020 Bucket List

I posted my summer bucket list not too long ago, and I have found more things I would like to do since then, so here is my updated summer 2020 bucket list.
  • Tie dye
  • Send snail mail to friends
  • Make lemonade
  • Make a vision board/book
  • Video chat with friends
  • Binge watch Outlander
  • Binge watch Call the Midwife
  • Have a spa day
  • Virtual game night with friends
  • Clean up bedroom
  • Go on bike rides
  • Set up an inflatable pool in the backyard and relax in it
  • Have a picnic
  • Put my photos into albums
  • Learn to French braid
  • Make sweater for dad
  • Completely finish a video game
  • Make a collage
  • Put fairy lights up in my room
  • Save up for and buy a laptop
  • Have a workout routine
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • Donate my unwanted clothes
  • Have a photoshoot with friends
  • Pick up rollerblading again
  • Go indoor skydiving
  • Work on writing a book
  • Go to a paint night
  • Participate in an Escape Room
  • Have a silly string fight
  • Go thrifting
  • Go mini golfing
  • Make lemon bars
  • Bake something once a week
  • Write poetry
  • Get clear, healthy skin
  • Take better care of my hair
  • Be more confident in myself
  • Visit a city I've never been to
  • Complete at least one jigsaw puzzle
  • Drink more water
  • Spend half as much money
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Camp out in the backyard
  • Build a fort
  • Try baking macarons
  • Paint
  • Make s'mores
  • Get second piercing in each ear
  • Redecorate bedroom
  • Make friendship bracelets
  • Visit local farmer's market
  • Relearn how to play the violin
  • Have a water balloon/water gun fight
  • Buy an Instax Polaroid camera
  • Use sidewalk chalk
  • Learn sign language
  • Learn Spanish
  • Go to dinner with friends
  • Be in a relationship with a significant other
  • Paint stones
  • Buy a sewing machine
  • Learn to do a fishtail braid
  • Learn to do a milkmaid braid
  • Learn to do a Dutch braid
  • Knit/crochet at least one item a month
  • Make homemade bread
  • Make homemade slime
  • Learn how to do macramé
  • Shop for Operation Christmas Child presents
  • Make a 4th of July wreath
  • Learn how to barbecue
  • Go for walks each day
  • Visit the zoo
  • Make smoothies
  • Go out for ice cream
  • Write a song
  • Go to the beach
  • Spend a day (or a few) in the city
  • Paint my nails
  • Bake scones
  • Bake muffins
  • Make popsicles
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Have a girls' night out/in

No comments:

Post a Comment