Friday, June 5, 2020

Things I Would Like to Accomplish In the Next 5-10 Years

There are a LOT of things I would like to do in my life, and I hope to be able to accomplish as many of them as I can.

Here is what I would like to accomplish in the next 5-10 years:
  • Be financially independent
  • Live on my own
  • Get my driver's license
  • Get married
  • Have children of my own (whether biological or through adoption)
  • Be more confident in myself
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Get at least one more piercing in each ear
  • Get my nose pierced
  • Shave my head (yes, I want to shave my head! It was a passing thought for a while, until recently, when it became a more serious desire)
  • Visit New York
  • Visit another country (I have never been out of the U.S.)
  • Have my own YouTube channel, and post regularly
  • Get a photography degree
  • Find an exercise routine that works for me, and exercise on a regular basis
  • Learn to sew
  • Go on a Wheels for the World mission trip
  • Go to at least one Joni and Friends retreat a year
  • Become fluent (or more fluent than I am now) in Spanish
  • Become fluent in Sign Language
  • Become fluent in Italian
  • Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Visit Disney World
  • Visit Disney Land
  • Work on writing a book (and hopefully publish it)
  • Get better at cake decorating
  • Learn how to make macarons
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • Adopt at least one dog
  • Write at least one song
  • Learn to say yes more to taking more opportunities
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Learn how to do fishtail braids
  • Learn how to French braid
  • Learn how to do Dutch braids
  • Be more comfortable in speaking up (especially for myself)
  • Have a regular girls' night with friends
  • Learn to take better care of my skin and hair
  • Learn how to use power tools
  • Learn how to cut hair
  • Go to a professional hockey game (I have been to professional baseball games, but not hockey, and I would love to go to one)
  • Relearn how to play the violin, and play on a regular basis
  • Learn how to play the piano
  • Keep a prayer journal
  • Learn to love myself

No comments:

Post a Comment