Friday, October 11, 2019

My 30-Something Bucket List


  • Become a better cake decorator
  • Take better photographs
  • Learn to sew
  • Write and publish a book
  • Read more often
  • Go to a concert of one of my favorite artists
  • Save more money
  • Exercise more often
  • Decorate a cake with fondant
  • Make new friends
  • Travel to at least one state I have never been to
  • Become more fluent in Spanish
  • Take a road trip with friends
  • Relearn to play the violin
  • Become fluent in Sign Language
  • Become fluent in Italian
  • Be in a loving, healthy relationship with a significant other
  • Get married
  • Start a family
  • Visit another country
  • Make bread from scratch
  • Get my driver's license
  • See Hamilton
  • Grow out my hair really long
  • Go indoor skydiving
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Spend the day in the city
  • Get my passport
  • Buy myself a laptop
  • Buy myself a DSLR
  • Take better care of my skin
  • Take better care of my hair
  • Step out of my comfort zone more often
  • Float in a sensory deprivation tank
  • Get a massage
  • Knit or crochet one thing a month
  • Create my own vision board/notebook
  • Reconnect with my old friends
  • Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Visit Disney Land
  • Visit Disney World
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Go whale watching
  • Go horseback riding again
  • Go ziplining
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Go paintballing
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Learn to play the ukulele
  • Get my nose pierced
  • Take self defense classes
  • Participate in a color run
  • Wear jewelry more often
  • Learn to apply my makeup
  • Learn to French braid
  • Learn to do fishtail braiding
  • Learn to do milkmaid braiding
  • Spend Christmas and/or New Year's in a different city
  • Write a heartfelt letter to my dad
  • Learn to love myself
  • Go white water rafting
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Visit at least 3 states I have never been to
  • Make pasta from scratch
  • Learn to tie a tie
  • Try skateboarding
  • Go tubing
  • Go to Great America again
  • Go to a drive-in movie
  • Participate in an Escape Room
  • Go to a water park with friends
  • Be a tourist in my own city
  • Host a game night
  • Host a craft night
  • Do a photoshoot with friends
  • Learn to surf (or try to)
  • Try snowboarding
  • Learn to use chopsticks
  • Write a song
  • Have a water gun fun
  • Have a silly string fight
  • Write in a journal again
  • Paint-doodle on a white pair of shoes
  • Have my own YouTube channel
  • Pack and send out as many shoebox gifts as I can for Operation Christmas Child
  • Celebrate my birthday in a new location
  • Go whale watching
  • Take an archery lesson
  • Write 5 letters to people who have impacted my life, and mail them
  • Get a henna tattoo
  • Play lazer tag
Yes, this is a long list.

No, I don't expect to accomplish everything.

But, I want to do as many of these as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment