Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Things That Made Me Happy in July

What made me happy this month:
  • Watching the 4th of July fireworks
  • Seeing Toy Story 4 in theaters
  • Having late night conversations  with friends
  • Getting re-certified in CPR (yes, this made me happy; I hope I never have to be in this position, but if I have to, I want to be able to try and save/help someone)
  • Seeing a cardinal on my way to work one day
  • A woman on my library home delivery route giving us a few cold water bottles on a really hot and humid day
  • Seeing therapy dogs at work, that children get to read to (at the library)
  • Going to a professional baseball game with a few friends
Another busy, but fun and enjoyable, month for me.

Even though this month was really good, I hope August isn't as busy for me, as I need a break from the big things (like trips), so I can just relax and enjoy a slower pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment