Tuesday, July 23, 2019

YouTube Channel Favorite: The Frey Life

This channel is run by couple Mary and Peter Frey.

I have been following them for a couple of years now (at least), and I absolutely love them!!

Mary has cystic fibrosis, and both her and Peter document their every day life, living with the condition and all of its effects.

They have an online shop, where 10% of everything sold goes to finding a cure for/fighting CF, which I love!

Mary has a service dog, Ollie (short for Oliver), that she takes with on most outings. I think having Ollie really makes a difference in her life, and he is the perfect dog for them.

I love how, even when/if things are hard, or aren't the best, the both of them make the best out of it, and take it one day at a time (or one hour at a time).

I am so thankful that I found their channel, as it inspires me to make the most out of my life, even when things aren't the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment