Thursday, January 31, 2019

Things That Made Me Happy In January

Here is what made me happy this month:
  • A co-worker giving me the illustrated edition of Chamber of Secrets
  • Petting a golden retriever therapy dog, who came in to work, so people can pet and hang out with her
  • Seeing On the Basis of Sex in theaters
  • Starting my very last class for my baking certificate
  • A little girl saying hi to me as I came in for work one day
  • My supervisor saying I had very nice handwriting
  • Seeing a friend while at work
  • Getting my January Ipsy bag
  • Making brownies to pass the time staying indoors during the coldest days ever
Not too bad of a month for me. Things have, of course, slowed down now that the holidays are over, but this month was still a good month. Here's hoping February is a good month as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment