Saturday, March 31, 2018

Things That Made Me Happy in March

The things that made me happy this month are:
  • Going to ukulele nights after work
  • Getting the St. Patrick's Day t-shirt I ordered from a favorite family YouTube channel
  • Getting the March Ipsy bag
  • Getting the water bottle and backpack bundle I ordered from another favorite family YouTube channel
  • Seeing Black Panther in theaters
  • Seeing A Wrinkle in Time in theaters, with co-workers
  • Getting the St. Patrick's Day themed mug, and Easter egg from a favorite family YouTube channel
  • Getting the clothing I ordered from Madison & Mallory
  • Dyeing eggs for Easter
Overall, this was a pretty good month for me.

I am looking forward to seeing what April, and beyond, has in store for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment