Monday, April 2, 2018

My Quirks

This kind of made me think for a bit, because I wasn't too sure what my quirks were. But I was able to think of a few things.
  • I have gotten so used to carrying a backpack around for school, that now, it feels weird when I don't have something to carry around. So, I like to have something around my shoulders, whether it's a backpack, drawstring bag, purse, etc.
  • Remembering some people's names, even if I only meet them once in my life
  • My love of teddy bears
  • Wanting to photograph lots of things (sunrises/sunsets, unusual things, etc.) but half the time not being able to because of either work, driving somewhere, or some other instance that won't allow me to take pictures
**Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment