Monday, March 12, 2018

My Greatest Comforts

I am a painfully shy person, so there are things that bring me a lot of comfort, helping to get through each day.

These things help me connect to people, whom I otherwise wouldn't have the courage to talk to.

Or, they just help me relax after dealing with people.
  • My favorite book(s)
  • A journal and some pens
  • My phone (the games, radio, and texting options it has on it)
  • Hats that have brims that are wide/long enough to cover my eyes
  • Baking
  • Card, board, and video games
  • My cats
  • Walking in a park
  • My favorite YouTubers
  • Photography
  • My favorite movies
  • My favorite music
  • Hoodies (during cold weather, of course)
  • Being in my bedroom
**Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment