Monday, January 15, 2018

Things I Want to Be Known For

I don't want to be known for fame or fortune, or any of that. There are are things that I would much rather be known for, such as:
  • My kindness
  • My friendliness
  • My love of family
  • My love of children
  • My love of animals
  • My caring side
  • My sense of fun
  • My artistic side (photography, baking, writing)
  • My generosity
  • My child-at-heart side of me
  • Being a good listener
  • My love of reading
  • My love of writing
  • My love of photography
  • My love of baking
  • My love of travel/visiting new places
  • Just being an overall good person
I just want to have as good a life as possible, and make a good life for my future family.

***Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment