Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Things That Made Me Happy in October

Here are the things that made me happy in October:
  • Getting to see my oldest brother again, whom I hadn't seen in quite some time
  • Painting/carving a pumpkin for Halloween
  • Getting to hand out candy on Halloween
  • Receiving and trying out my first Foodstirs box (Monster Cupcakes)
  • Receiving the leggings I ordered from a friend (who is an independent fashion consultant)
  • Receiving an Irish Blessing charm that I ordered
  • Getting the October Ipsy bag
  • Ordering and receiving my first lip products from a LipSense consultant
  • Receiving the paw print bracelet I ordered
  • Receiving the second Foodstirs box I ordered (galaxy donuts)
This month was a pretty good month for me, and I am happy about that!! What made you happy this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment