Monday, October 16, 2017

The Most Beautiful Things I've Ever Seen

The world is full of beauty, if only people would just take a moment to look around and find it.

The most beautiful things I have ever seen are:
  • Rainbows
  • People coming together and supporting each other, after a tragedy
  • My older cat showing concern for my younger cat when she lost her balance and fell off the chair the both of them were sitting on. She even put a paw on her back to see if she was alright.
  • Doves nesting on top of the lighting fixture on my back porch, on more than one occasion
  • A hummingbird coming to drink from our hummingbird feeder, on many occasions
  • People sticking up for those who are being put down
  • People who help others in need, without expecting anything in return
**Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment