Monday, October 9, 2017

My Top 20 Mood Boosting Songs

I am always listening to music, so I loved the idea for this post. Music helps me get through tough times, it helps me relax at the end of a work/school day, it helps me to get going at the start of each day...it's a part of each and every day for me.

My top 20 mood boosting songs are:
  1. I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
  2. Oh My Soul by Casting Crowns
  3. Whom Shall I Fear by Chris Tomlin
  4. Hello, My Name Is by Matthew West
  5. Bod Bless Us Everyone by Andrea Bocelli
  6. Single by Natasha Bedingfield
  7. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
  8. Through Heaven's Eyes (From The Prince of Egypt movie) by Brian Stokes Mitchell
  9. When You Believe (From The Prince of Egypt movie) by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston
  10. Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
  11. Free to Be Me by Francesca Battistelli
  12. Everything by Michael Buble
  13. When a Child is Born by Andrea Bocelli
  14. Go Where Love Goes by Andrea Bocelli
  15. Because We Believe by  Andrea Bocelli
  16. The Prayer
  17. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
  18. We Shall Be Free by Garth Brooks
  19. Walkin on Sunshine
  20. Happy by Bruno Mars
Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment