Friday, June 2, 2017

Things That Make Me Feel Healthy (Mind, Body, and Soul)

I recently found a blog called Paper-Bark Burch (run by Sarah Jo Burch), and fell in love with it. She posts about her knitting, lists, her life, her faith, and more.

She has done a 52 Lists Project, and that has inspired me to write my own posts on a few of the things from the project.

The first one I will do is Things That Make Me Feel Healthy (Mind, Body, and Soul).
  • Yoga
  • Reading
  • Sudoku
  • Crossword puzzles
  • Knitting
  • Nature
  • Quiet time every day
  • Exploring the town
  • Writing (journaling, blogging, etc.)
  • Napping (yes, napping. It's one of my favorite things to do for myself)
  • Cooking
  • Baking
  • Trying to learn foreign languages
  • Volunteering
  • Cuddling with my cats
  • Walking
  • Inspiring/motivating quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment