Monday, June 19, 2017

Things I Want to Make

I have a list of things I really want to learn how to make, and I hope to be able to start as soon as possible.

The things I want to make are:
  • Sweaters (starting with one for my dad, as he asked if I could make one for him sometime)
  • Gloves
  • Pillows
  • Pillowcases
  • Tops
  • Pants
  • Dresses
  • Purses (I have one that is almost done, that is knitted; I just need to sew on the handle and inner lining)
  • Hats
  • Bracelets
  • Necklaces
  • Earrings
  • Anklets
  • Macarons
  • Scarves
  • Beach bags
  • Market bags
  • Skirts
  • Socks
  • Cakes/cupcakes/cookies for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, etc.
  • Sugar/buttercream/fondant/other mediums of flowers
  • Figures made out of gum paste, modeling chocolate, or other food mediums
  • Paintings
  • Drawings
  • Scrapbooks or photo albums with all of my pictures in them
  • YouTube videos
  • Other baked desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment