1. My family, especially my niece and nephew.
2. My cats.
3. Harry Potter (I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!!)
4. Baking. I am going for my baking and pastry degree, and I hope to be able to work at a bakery someday.
5. Online shopping (especially on Amazon). I don't like crowds, so I go online shopping as often as I can.
6. Reading. I love to read, and try to read as often as I can.
8. Photography. I am an avid photographer, and tend to take photos every time I go out.
10. Rainy days.
11. Alone time.
12. Bike riding.
14. Volunteering with my local library's home delivery program. We deliver library materials to those who can't physically come to the library, due to illness, or disability.
15. Thrift stores.
16. Hot chocolate on a cold day.
17. Lemonade on a warm day.
18. Violins. I played the violin in elementary school, and I hope to be able to pick it up again someday.
19. Doodling/drawing with creayons, markers, and colored pencils.
20. Hanging out with my friends.
21. Long hair. I currently have short hair, but I am planning on growing it really long, so I can donate to organizations that make wigs for those suffering from cancer, or other illness.
22. Knitting and crocheting.
23. School/office supplies. I don't know why, but I just love them.
24. Bullet journaling (you can find out more here).
26. Walks in local parsk.
27. New shoes.
28. Girl Scouts. I was a scout in elementary school, and absolutely LOVED it.
29. Making lists.
30. Operation Christmas Child (you can find out more here).
32. Traveling, especially to new places.
33. French Silk Pie.
34. Banana Cream Pie.
35. Arts and crafts.
42. The color purple
44. Strawberry banana shakes/smoothies
46. Sitting on the porch during warm weather days
47. Brimmed hats
48. Eggless cookie dough
49. Quotes, lyrics, poems that speak to me.
50. The sound of rain.