Monday, December 7, 2015

Winter Fest 2015

The annual Winter Fest in my town was this weekend.

I did go, and this was probably my 4th or 5th time going. It's pretty a pretty neat community event, where you buy a tin (yes, you have to buy it), and then go around to participating shops, who then give you a cookie/treat.

There's also different acitivities (like carolers, musicians, etc.) and, of course Santa Clause.

I always try and get my picture taken with Santa every year.

I may be an adult, but that doesn't mean I have to always be an adult every single day. I love Santa!!!

Here are the few pictures that I took/had taken for me, during the fest:

 
These guys are awesome :) They sing as well as playing their instruments.

 
All the treats from the cookie walk.

 
Santa!!

 
Me and Santa :) He loves to sing "Merry Christmas" when he has his picture taken with kids (and adults).
 
 
I had a great time, and I hope to be able to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment