Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

To those who celebrate, I hope you have/had a wonderful Christmas time!!

I celebrated with my sister and her family, dad, and two of my brothers, and it was a very enjoyable time.

I got:

  • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
  • Baking With the Cake Boss: 100 of Buddy's Best Recipes and Decorating Secrets by Buddy Valastro
  • A Kevin Minions plush toy (something not on my list, but I love it all the same!!)
  • A package of Grumpy cat stickers and a 2-pack of Grumpy Cat pens (another thing not on my list, but I will definitely be using them; I love Grumpy Cat!!)
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  • Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb DVD
  • Insurgent DVD
  • Toy Story 2 DVD
  • Toy Story 3 DVD
  • A Funko Pop! Harry Potter figurine (this one is of Harry in his Quidditch robes, carrying his broom and a snitch)
  • A Funko Pop! Sadness figurine (from the movie Inside Out)
  • Sindarin/English & English-Sindarin Dictionary (a language J.R.R. Tolkien made up in the Hobbit/LOTR series)
  • 3 Amazon.com gift cards
All in all, a wonderful Christmas celebration. Seeing my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew, opening presents, Christmas dinner...always a wonderful time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment