Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Goals for 2016

Even though I rarely ever keep them, I have made resolutions/goals for 2016.

I don't know why I make them, as I know I'll never keep them. I can be quite a procrastinator at times, so I never really think about not meeting my goals when I make them.

But, here goes another year of goal-making (I should probably put not procrastinating on my goals on my list!!).
  • Start and keep a regular running exercise routine
  • Get a job (at someplace I would love)
  • Eat at least half as much junk food
  • Spend half as much time online
  • Find a boyfriend (one who will love me for me, and who would not try to hurt me)
  • Go for a walk every day (at least 30 minutes)
  • Eat healthier
  • Learn to cook
  • Talk to, and get together with, friends once a week
  • Knit and crochet at least one thing a month
  • Start writing a book, and keep working on it until it's finished
These are all I can think of at this time, but I might add more to it later. Hopefully I can do at least a few of these, and keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment