I don't know why I make them, as I know I'll never keep them. I can be quite a procrastinator at times, so I never really think about not meeting my goals when I make them.
But, here goes another year of goal-making (I should probably put not procrastinating on my goals on my list!!).
- Start and keep a regular running exercise routine
- Get a job (at someplace I would love)
- Eat at least half as much junk food
- Spend half as much time online
- Find a boyfriend (one who will love me for me, and who would not try to hurt me)
- Go for a walk every day (at least 30 minutes)
- Eat healthier
- Learn to cook
- Talk to, and get together with, friends once a week
- Knit and crochet at least one thing a month
- Start writing a book, and keep working on it until it's finished