Saturday, August 23, 2014

10-Year High School Reunion

I can't believe my ten year high school reunion is coming up next month. How is that even possible?!?!

These past ten years went by so fast. Quite a few things have happened in that time, some good, some bad.

But, I wouldn't change that for anything.

To be honest, I didn't really enjoy high school. I didn't do well in my classes, I was really shy, I didn't do any sports, clubs, or activities. I didn't go to any sporting events.

Although I did go to dances throughout my high school career. They weren't too bad, but not too great either. At least I was with my friends at the dances, though.

There is no venue as of yet, but I really want to go to the reunion, which is on September 27th.

On September 26th, there is going to be a Homecoming football game, which I am planning on going to, hopefully with some friends.

There is also going to be a pre-reunion party for the class of 2004, but there is no set venue for that either.

I am slowly starting to get excited for this reunion. Some of my friends I haven't seen since graduation, and I hope I get to see them next month.

I can't wait for September 26th and 27th to get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment