Sunday, June 29, 2014

Motivation Wall/Board

Pinterest has inspired me to make my own motivation/inspiration wall/board. I'm hoping to make one this summer, or the fall by the latest. It's a great idea, as I can see my goals/wishes and be more willing to do the things that I need/want to do.

I created a motivation board on Pinterest for such things, which you can check out here, if you like.

The things I am planning on putting on my wall/board are about exercising more (by taking up yoga, Pilates, and/or Zumba, walking more, bike riding, swimming, and/or other exercises), getting my room cleaned up and walls painted, getting a job, inspirational quotes, and maybe a few other things.

Hopefully friends (and family!) will help me in this process as well, in actually getting my motivational things done. Here's to motivation/inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment