I got this survey from this blog, which I thought was interesting. I've decided to take this survey myself.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My arms.
2. What colour is your favorite hoodie? Black.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I don't remember who I kissed last. It's been ages since I kissed anyone.
4. Do you plan outfits? Not really.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired and bored.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? A bag of Doritos.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having: Being at my grandma's house, putting stuff in the van to take away.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No.
9. What are you craving right now? This survey.
10. Do you floss daily? I try.
11.What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Eh.
12. Are you emotional? Overly.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick? Both.
15. Do you like your hair? Not really.
16. Do you like yourself? A little.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No.
18. What are you listening to right now? The keys from the laptop clicking.
19. Are your parents strict? Not really.
20. Would you go sky diving? If I had someone go with me.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Kind of.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, Svengoolie.
23. Do you rent movies often? No.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Some jewelry.
25. How many countries have you visited? None :(.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? No.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes.
28. Brown or white eggs? Does it matter?
29.Do you have a cell/mobile phone? Yes.
30. Do you use chopsticks? Rarely.
31. Do you own a gun? No.
32. Can you use chopsticks? Sort of.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My dad and brothers.
34. Are you too forgiving? Probably.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Not sure.
37. Ever have cream puffs? I might have. I don't remember.
38. Last time you cried? Last night.
39. What was the last question you asked? I don't remember offhand.
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring and fall.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No, but I want to get one someday, in memory of my mom.
42. Are you sarcastic? Why, no I'm not : D
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I believe I have.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes.
45. Favorite color? Purple.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No.
47. Is your hair curly? No.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Hundred More Years by Francesca Battistelli
49. Do looks matter? Somewhat.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? No.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? I don't think so.
52. Do you like your life right now? No.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
54. Can you handle the truth? Depends on what it is.
55. Do you have good vision? Definitely not.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't think so.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Probably every few days.
58. The last person you held hands with? Don't remember. It's been ages since I've held hands with anyone.
59. What are you wearing? Shorts and a tank top.
60.What is your favorite animal? Horses. And polar bears.
61. Where was your default picture taken at? A park.
62. Can you hula hoop? Yes.
63. Do you have a job? I wish I did.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A CD.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? No.
SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND & DON'T CHANGE IT.
1. You & your ex - I don't have an ex.
2. I am listening to - The clicking of computer keys.
3. Maybe I should - Get a job.
4. I love - reading and writing.
5. I don't understand - math.
6. I have lost my respect for - talk shows.
7. I last ate - pasta.
8. The meaning of my display name is - important things, and my name.
IS YOUR/ARE YOU:
1. Is your hair wet? No.
2. Is your cell phone right by you? Yes.
3. Do you miss someone? Yes!
4. Are you wearing chap stick? No.
5. Are you tired? Yes.
6. Are you wearing PJ's? No.
7. Are you mad? No.
8. Are you upset? No.
1. Recently done anything you regret? No.
2. Ever lied? No.
3. Ever kicked someone? No.
4. Ever tripped over your own feet? Many times.
TODAY HAVE YOU:
1. Have you cursed? No.
2. Have you gotten mad at someone? No.
Q: Is there someone on your mind right now?
Q: Do you want children?
A: Yes, someday.
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: Sort of.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
A: Knitting and watching a movie.
Q: You can't wait until?
A: I get a job.
Q: What would you rather be called?
A: Not sure. For now, my name.
Q. Are you one of those kids that cut their hair by themselves when they were younger?
A. I don't think so.
Q. What do you think when you see someone trip, and then try and play it off?
A. That's awesome.
Q. Are you the kind of person who wears GIANT hoop earings?
Q. Would you rather work a boring job, or a fast pace exhausting one?
A. How about one in between?
Q. Interested in manga? [Japanese "comic books"]
A. A little.
Q. Did you believe in the Ouija board?
Q. Know someone who just has way too many freaking msn screen names?
Q. Can you be trusted with a fragile object?
Q. Ever almost get run over by a car?
Q. Do your parents have home videos from when you were a baby?
A. Of course.
Q. Ever get poked in the eye?
A. Yes, a few times.
1. Do you sleep in your bra? Yes.
2. What is your mood right now? Bored.
3. Are you happy with your looks? A little.
4. Do you enjoy drama? Nope.
5. Are you a girly girl? Kind of.
6. Who was the last person you hugged? My dad.
7. Small or large purses? In between.
9. Do you like someone? Maybe :)
10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt? I would tell them not to do that again.
11. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes.
13. Do you dress up on Halloween? Sometimes, depending on how I feel.
14. Are you double jointed? Yes.
15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Not sure.
16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours? No.
17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you? I hope not.
Has anyone told you they missed you lately? No.
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing right now? Old Navy.
What's your middle name? Lynn
What's the last song you listened to? Hundred More Years by Francesca Battistelli.
Where could I have found you last Saturday? At an art festival.
What brand of digital camera do you own? Canon.
Was yesterday better than today? I think yesterday was better so far.
Do you think long distance relationships work out? It depends on the people.
Do you wear makeup everyday? No.
Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Yes, a few.
What are you doing right now? This.
Who was the first person you talked to today? My dad.
Did you talk to anyone before you went to bed last night? One of my brothers.
Are you waiting for something? A job.
Is there anyone that hates you right now? I hope not.
How did you feel when you woke up today? Lazy.
Are you the shortest of all your friends? No.
What does your hair look like? Dark brown, a little past shoulder length, a little wavy.
Do you care about what people think? Yes. I probably care too much.
What would you do if the door bell rang and it was Lil Wayne? I'd be speechless, but he's not my favorite artist, so I wouldn't really do much else.
Do you consider yourself spoiled? No.
Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope. I don't have my license yet.
Are you a jealous person? Yes.
What was the last thing you ate and where? I had pasta at home.
Do you take pills daily? Yes.
Wearing any bracelets? Not right now.
What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Sleeping.
What's the last compliment you received? Probably that I was pretty.
Who are you closest to in your family? Probably my nephew, and he's six.
Do you say sexy a lot? No.
What color are your socks? I'm not wearing any.
Are you a bad influence? No.
Who last called you? My friend Eric.
Do you answer the phones at your job? I don't have a job yet.
What's your ring tone? I have a different one for different friends.
Last time you smiled because you got a text? Probably last week.
Do you straighten your hair everyday? No. My hair doesn't need to be straightened.
Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes? Yes.
Are you over 18 or under? Over.
Your plans for this weekend? I don't know yet.
Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes, a couple of people.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully working, and with my hospitality degree.
What time is it? 12:56.
Do you miss anyone? Yes.