Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and More

Today is Mother's Day, and it was bittersweet for me. My mom died in November, so today wasn't really a "happy" day. I really wish my mom was here, because I need her. A lot. My dad's mom also died, the Sunday before Easter. So life sucks right now. A lot. My dad, 2 of my brothers and I visited my mom's grave today, in honor of Mother's Day.
After that, we got dinner from Smokin M's. I had shrimp and fries. It was really good. It's been a while since I had food from there, and actually missed it.
Last week, my dad and I went to a T-Mobile store, to look for a cell phone for me. We looked around for a while, and I found a phone I liked. It's an LG Optimus Android phone. I really like it. I'm already pretty used to it, but I'm still learning how to use it.
I've figured out how to use a lot of the apps, the text messaging, and calling people and answering calls. I am so happy to finally have a cell phone. Now, I can't wait to get my driver's license.
Since I love to bake, I have decided to post a recipe on here once a week (or at least try to). I will hopefully make the recipe as well, and post pictures as well. Tomorrow, I will post my first recipe.
Well, that's all for now. More to come for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment