Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long Overdue Post

ostWell, not too much has gone on. I had 2 different dentist appointments last month, to get cavities filled in. That actually stressed me out a little. I had to have nitrus oxide, to calm me down. I am sooooo glad that's over with!!
My niece's birthday party was August 8th. I had a good time. I can't believe she's 3 years old already. It seems like yesterday that she was just a baby. I can't wait to start taking her, and her brother, places.
I will be taking a chocolate class in the fall. I am really looking forward to it, since I LOVE chocolate!!! The only thing I don't like about the class is that it's 4 1/2 hours long. But I'll live. It's a class on something that I love, so I'm happy.
I start on September 10, which is probably a week or two later than most other classes start. I'm happy about that. It gives me more time to prepare. Another thing I'm happy about is that there are no required books for this class, so that's one less thing to pay for.
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment