Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goings On

I have started applying for jobs for the fall, and possibly spring. I have applied to about 10 different places, and still looking at others. I really hope I get a job soon, as I really need the money. Please, hire me!!!! Right now I am looking at a 2 mile radius, but I will look further than that if I need to.
I can't believe school starts soon. I start school on September 10. Most of the other students started on Monday. I am kind of glad I didn't start then. I need time to get ready, physically and emotionally. I am taking one class, once a week. It is called Chocolate. I think it is a class where we work with chocolate, and learn about all the ways we can work with it.
I am really looking forward to the class. Seems like it will be fun. The thing I am not looking forward to, howerver, is the length of the class. It is 4 1/2 hours long, which I really don't like. But, as it is a class about one of my favorite foods, I will live.
Well, that is all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment