Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Life

Yesterday, I got home from a disability leadership summit. I had a lot of fun, although I had a couple stressful times there. But I had a good time overall. We had workshops that taught us what services there are for us, our rights as people with disabilities, we had a pizza/bowling party (I got a score of 93; I got a strike and 2 spares), a dance, and an awards ceremony. It was a lot of fun. Too bad this was the last summit ever. The person funding this (and other stuff too) decided to cut the summit, which really stinks. This summit is a great way to learn about everything to do with disabilities, and it's a great way to have fun and meet new people. One of the mentors went around getting signatures, to keep the summit going. I really hope it gets to stay. I love going to the summit. We'll see what happens soon enough. Although I had a lot of fun there, I'm glad I'm home. I really wanted to be with my mom, since I'm going through a rough time emotionally. But I had to tough it out, and thankfully, I got through the last few days without much incident. Not much else is going on right now. Just relaxing at home.
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment