Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Words That Describe Me

 

Introvert 

Shy

Writer

Photographer 

Knitter

Crocheter

Night owl

Linguist/word lover

Curious

Traveler

Violinist-to-be

Music lover

Reader

Water lover

Foodie

Empathetic

Sympathetic

Emotional

Animal lover

Imperfectly perfect

List-maker

Thrifter (I love thrift stores, and finding great things!)

Rainy day lover

Friendly

Video gamer

Board/card game lover

Daughter

Granddaughter

Sister

Niece

Cousin

Aunt

Friend

Colleague

I know this is a lot, but there is more to me than what you can see. 

So often, it is hard for me to share parts of myself, so people don't always get to see the whole me (which is something I want to work on, especially with my friends).

What words describe who you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment