Saturday, July 24, 2021

What I Would Like To Let Go Of

For years, I have been holding on to things that aren't good for me, and I want to change that.

Holding on to these things brings me stress, anxiety, and an overall unhealthy lifestyle. It will be hard to let go of these things, as I have been holding on to them for many years, but I am willing to make a change, to let go.

So, here are the things that I would like to get rid of:

Fear (of judgment, of the future, etc.)

Self-doubt

Anxiety

Depression

Feeling worthless

Negative self-talk

Self-criticism

Negative body image

Jealousy

Comparing myself to others

Worrying about what other people think of me

Worry about the future/things I can't control

Unhealthy eating habits

Spending more than I am saving

Feeling like no one really wants to hear what I have to say

I am still in the process of figuring out how to change, and to let go of all of these, but I believe I am ready for the challenge, and that it is definitely time to let go, so I can feel better about myself and my life.

What are things you want to let go? How do you plan on letting go of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment