Sunday, March 1, 2020

YouTube Channel Favorite: Crazy Middles

Yet another new one for me.

Crazy Middles is a large family, who also have adopted children (as well as a biological child, I believe). The parents have two biological kids, and 18 adopted children.

They document how they handle everyday life with so many children, which they do with lots of love, care, and fun.

A few of the older kids live on their own, but the others are still at home, and I love watching what they do in a typical (for them) day.

This is another family that truly cares about each other, and those around them.

They definitely love each other, and love to have fun, make special memories, and just be there for each other.

I have a heart for children, and for adoption, so I seem to be drawn to channels where the couples have adopted children, which is absolutely fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment