Friday, March 6, 2020

My Spring 2020 Bucket List

I love making bucket lists, so it seams only fitting to make seasonal bucket lists.

In no particular order, here is what I would like to do this spring:
  • Get bedroom cleaned up
  • Redecorate bedroom (paint walls a different color, get a new bed, etc.)
  • Spend more time with friends
  • Spend at least half as much money
  • Find and keep up an exercise routine that works for me
  • Have a self-care day at least twice a month
  • Practice baking and decorating skills
  • Learn Sign Language
  • Learn Spanish
  • Donate unwanted clothes
  • Donate unwanted books, movies, CDs, etc.
  • Binge watch season 3 of Call the Midwife (one of my favorite shows!!)
  • Host a game night
  • Get my driver's license
  • Go on walks
  • Dye Easter eggs
  • Bake cookies
  • Start riding my bike again
  • Go thrift shopping
  • Explore my neighborhood
  • Spend a day in the city
  • Take lots of photos
  • Binge watch season 1 of Bonanza (another favorite show of mine)
  • Learn how to use chopsticks
  • Knit or crochet at least one thing a month
  • Read a book at a park
  • Make a vision board/notebook
  • Talk to my friends on a more regular basis
  • Start a veggie/flower garden
I may add more things in the future, if I think of more. But, at this point, this is what I would like to do this spring.

What do you want to do this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment