Friday, May 31, 2019

Things That Made Me Happy in May

Here is what made me happy this month:
  • Seeing deer on the way home from school
  • Seeing a dragonfly on the way home from school (a different day), after returning a class textbook, and getting graduation tickets
  • Getting dress shoes for graduation
  • Graduating from college (!!!!!)
  • Going out to eat after the graduation ceremony, with my family
  • Seeing deer on the way home from graduation
  • Seeing Avengers: Endgame in theaters
  • Seeing my sister and her family
  • Celebration a family birthday
  • Getting a graduation card from an aunt and uncle
  • Making something with a 3D printer for the first time
This month was a big month for me, with my graduation, and June will be just as exciting, with the Joni and Friends Retreat I am going to!

I can't wait for the fun coming next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment