Thursday, May 16, 2019

My Current Favorites-Spring 2019

Here are my favorites for this spring:
  • Call the Midwife TV/Netflix Series
    I finally started watching this show in April, and I must say, I absolutely love it!!! I was hesitant to start watching at first, but I am so glad I did. Call the Midwife is set in the 1950's, and is about a group of women who work as midwives (obviously) during and after pregnancies, as well as take care of people who are in need of care.
  • Lularoe brand maroon dress with white polka dots
    I got this dress a couple days ago, and I love the style and look of it!! It comes down to around my knees, has pockets, and a belt. I think it suits my body really well, and it is very beautiful.
  • The YouTube channel Crazy Middles
    I just found this channel, and I am alreay in love with the family who run it!! The couple (whom I think are Jared and Shelley) have one biological son, and several adopted children (I don't know their names from memory yet, but I believe there are around 14)
  • Chocolate from Cameron's Coffee and Chocolates
    I recently found out about this company/restaurant through a YouTube channel (Six Blind Kids). I love chocolate, so I knew I had to try their products. Unfortunately, they are halfway across the country from me, so I had to have it shipped. But, I don't mind, as they are so good!!! They have a wide variety of chocolates, and you can get different sized boxes with a good selection (you can find them HERE).
  • Clio PalmPerfect Electric Razor
    I have been wanting to get one of these for quite some time, to see how it works. When I finally gave in a got one this month, I immediately tried it out, and I am very impressed with it. It works wet or dry (meaning you can use it with or without water or shaving cream), which is nice. The razor did not nick or cut my skin, and my skin felt soft and smooth afterwards. I am really loving it, even after the first use!!
I haven't been able to try/check out many things this spring, but I am happy with what I could try/check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment