Monday, February 19, 2018

List Your Dream Trips

There are many, many places I would love to go to, and many things I would love to do in those places.

My dream trips are:
  • Italy
  • France
  • Ireland
  • Scotland
  • England
  • Spain
  • Netherlands
  • Germany
  • Poland
  • Jamaica
  • Canada
  • Mexico
  • New Zealand
  • Hawaii
  • New York
  • Disney World
  • Disney Land
  • Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Greece
  • Egypt
  • Israel
  • Singapore
  • China
  • Japan
  • Switzerland
  • Mount Rushmore
  • California again
  • Washington, D.C. again
Yes, it's a long list, but I have never been out of the country before, and I haven't been to very many states, and I really, really, REALLY want to travel the world.

Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment