Monday, November 20, 2017

The Things I Treasure Most

Life is most definitely the best treasure of all, but there are many other things that I am grateful for, some of which are:
  • The memories I have of/with my mom
  • My life
  • Music
  • Friends
  • Having a warm place to live
  • My job
  • My family
  • My education
  • Being able to read and write
  • My journals
  • My bed
  • My instruments (a ukulele, a violin, and a guitar; yes, all strings!!)
  • Being a Girl Scout
  • Photography
  • Clothes to wear (and a washing machine to clean them when they're dirty)
  • Having regular meals every single day
  • My bike (which I have had for a very long time!!)
  • Having a computer at home, with access to the Internet
Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment