Monday, November 13, 2017

People I Want to Be Like

Well, I would most like to be myself, as there is only one of me (and that's how I like it!!!).

Although......I would like to be a more confident version of myself. Being as shy as I am has prevented myself from going after things I really wanted.

Seeing/hearing people who are outgoing and confident, talk to other people makes me wish I wasn't so painfully shy. It makes me feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good things in life, because my shyness is preventing me from taking risks.

They actually intimidate me to the point where I don't want to say or do anything that may sound/look foolish, or make me look bad.

So I want to be more like the people who take risks, who are confident (or at least they look confident, to me) in their speaking abilities

**Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment