Sunday, July 30, 2017

Things I Want to Add to My Life

I have been wanting to do more with my life, than just wasting my time doing nothing all day. I have started with getting a job 4 months ago.

Now, I want to have as good a life as I can make it.
  • More knitting and crocheting (I haven't worked on anything in a few years, and I really miss it!)
  • Alone time every day
  • 30 to 60 minutes of exercise every day
  • At least one healthy meal/food choice a day
  • Chats with friends twice a week
  • Doing something once or twice a month that brings me out of my shell (I am very shy, and introverted, and I would like to be more outgoing [on my terms], so hopefully I will be able to do this at some point)
  • More confidence in myself
  • Speaking up for myself more, when I want to say something
  • Acceptance of who I am (I am one of those people who doesn't really love themselves as much I should, and I want to change that)
**Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment