Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Movie Review: Beauty and the Beast

Since this week is spring break for me, I decided to go see Beauty and the Beast at my local movie theater yesterday.

I didn't really know what to think before the movie started, but I wanted to keep an open mind about the movie, and wait until the end to form an opinion on it. I must say, though, that I am very impressed with the movie. It exceeded my expectations.

The costumes, the set, the acting, the music, the animation...it all was very superbly done!!

I absolutely loved Belle's yellow dress, and how they made up Beast to look. And the ending. That was beautifully done!! I especially loved how Belle stood up for herself when Gaston was trying to get her attention, and her hand in marriage, as well as when she was with the Beast.

I would definitely watch this movie again, and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment