Saturday, January 21, 2017

50 Things About Me

I decided to do a get-to-know-me post, so you

  1. I am the youngest of five; I have three brothers and 1 sister.
  2. I had a birthmark removed from my neck when I was 18.
  3. I am very shy and introverted, but once I get to know someone, and they want to be friends with me, I can be very outgoing.
  4. I have never been outside of the U.S. before, although I got close to the U.S./Canada border when I went to Montana.
  5. I love to bake (mainly sweets/desserts), and am going to school for my baking/pastry degree.
  6. I also love photography, and hope to get my photography degree someday.
  7. Another passion of mine is writing, and I would love to write at least one book in my life.
  8. I have an iris coloboma in my right eye (the iris, and in my case, the pupil as well, didn't form properly, so my vision isn't that great in my right eye).
  9. My favorite animals are horses, dogs, cats, and polar bears.
  10. I love things that glow in the dark.
  11. I am majorly afraid of heights.
  12. I bullet journal.
  13. I never really liked school all that much until I got to college.
  14. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan.
  15. My musical taste is pretty varied. My favorite artists are Andrea Bocelli (opera/pop), Francesca Battistelli (Christian), Garth Brooks (country), Imagine Dragons, Josh Groban, Celtic Woman (Irish), Celtic Thunder (Irish) and Pentatonix.
  16. My favorite color is purple.
  17. As a kid, I loved mushrooms. I'm not a big fan of them now, but I will eat them.
  18. I love chocolate. A lot!!!
  19. My favorite food is pasta.
  20. My favorite cuisines are Italian, Mexican and some Indian.
  21. I am a major night owl.
  22. I volunteer at my local library, delivering library materials to those who can't physically come to the library for whatever reason (disability, illness, pregnancy, etc.).
  23. I have lived in a city my whole life, but I prefer country living.
  24. I have lived in the same house since I was born.
  25. I prefer warm weather over cold.
  26. I love stickers.
  27. I love to make lists.
  28. I love thrift stores (there are at least 3 different thrift stores near me).
  29. My favorite TV shows are Once Upon a Time, Hawaii Five-O (the remake), Bonanza and Gilmore Girls.
  30. I love spicy foods.
  31. I love linguistics.
  32. I am obsessed with brimmed hats.
  33. My favorite baker is Buddy Valastro from Cake Boss.
  34. I love teddy bears.
  35. I prefer long hair to short.
  36. I love puzzles.
  37. I love cheesecake.
  38. I have a heart for children, and would love to adopt one day (as well as have bio children as well).
  39. I took up knitting during a very difficult time in my life, and have been knitting ever since.
  40. I also took up crocheting as well, and enjoy both crafts very much.
  41. I am a very sensitive person, so I tend to take things personally, even when something is not meant to be personal/mean/etc. (although I am doing better with that, as I haven't been hurt by as much stuff as I used to).
  42. I also am a very emotional person, so when I see someone hurt or upset, it affects me emotionally.
  43. I played the violin in elementary school, and plan to play again someday.
  44. I love candles.
  45. I am a Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie (from the American school Ilvermorny)
  46. I love rainy days.
  47. I have been journaling since I was in sixth grade.
  48. I had a hermit crab for a couple years, named Sebastian.
  49. I love flannel.
  50. I prefer animated movies over live action, but I will watch both.

No comments:

Post a Comment