Sunday, September 4, 2016

What Would Your Life Look Like If Money Had No Meaning?

What would your life look life if money had no meaning? Would you work? Where would you live? Who would you spend your time with? What would you do more/less of?

I found this question, among others, through a Pinterest post on ideas for journal prompts. I thought it was a good one to answer, so here is my answer.

If money had no meaning, yes, I would work. If it is something that I love, that I truly enjoy, yes, I would work. I love and enjoy baking, writing, and photography, so anything to do with any of those fields, or a combination, would make me very happy!! Maybe even open up my own business(es).

I would probably live in England for a year at some point, and maybe somewhere in Michigan or Wisconsin. I would also do a lot more traveling, around the world.

I would spend my time with my oldest brother and his wife. I haven't seen him in a long time, and would love to see him again. I would also spend time with my cousins, as I don't see them very often either.

I would do more outings with friends and family, and less time just sitting around the house doing unproductive things. I would exercise more and eat properly.

I would go on some missions trips, to help people in need, as well as help those in need back home.

I would live on my own. At one point, I would love to live on a farm with my future husband and kids (I am not married yet, nor am I a parent yet), and raise animals (horses, a few other animals), and have my own garden, with fruits, veggies, and flowers.

I would try to learn how to play multiple instruments.

I would get my license, and then get my own vehicle.

Basically, I would make something of myself. I would be able to do more of the things I would like to do, and feel more confident about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment