•1 package fudge brownie mix
•1 package mini marshmallows
•1 ½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
•1 cup creamy peanut butter
•1 Tablespoon butter
•1 ½ cups Rice Krispies Cereal
1. Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil and brush lightly with oil. Pre-heat the oven to 350F or to brownie box directions.
2. Prepare brownie mix for chewy brownies. Bake according to box directions.
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the marshmallows. Bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely, or until marshmallows have solidified.
4. Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in a saucepan over medium low heat stirring frequently. Turn off the heat and stir in the cereal. Pour over the marshmallow topped brownies and smooth out the mixture.
5. Refrigerate until the topping is set. Once set, remove brownies from the pan by lifting the foil. To cut, brush a chef’s knife with oil and cut into strips, then into squares