Monday, September 4, 2023

My September 2023 Reading Bucket List

Well, July and August were a bust for my reading goals.

I ended up getting sick in July (with a cold that lasted for two weeks, and a cough that lasted for three weeks), and that took a lot of energy out of me.

August I didn't get sick, but I still didn't have much energy, so I didn't read anything. And that made me sad. I wanted to read, but just didn't feel up to it. Hopefully I can read at least one book this month and keep it going for the rest of the year.

I am doing better now, and I feel like getting back into reading.

Here are the books I would like to read this month:
  1. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

  2. The Giver by Lois Lowry

  3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

  4. Beyond the Wand: The Magic and Mayhem of Growing Up a Wizard by Tom Felton

  5. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
I know I won't be able to get to all 5 books this month, but I wanted to have a few options to choose from.

I have always loved to read, and for a while I just fell out of a habit of reading on a regular basis. I am so glad that I decided to challenge myself to read at least two books a month, because I am really enjoying it, and I get to get out of my head for a while.


Are you currently reading anything, or have recently read any good books?

No comments:

Post a Comment