Friday, June 2, 2023

My Summer 2023 Goals and Bucket List

I can't believe it's nearly summer already. This year has just flown by so far!!

As I always do, I have decided to make a bucket list for the summer. I am one of those people who love to make lists, so this was a no brainer for me.

I prefer warm weather over cold, which means I am more willing to do things outside.

Although I am a major introvert and home body, I can only take so much of staying home, so the nicer it is outside, the more I want to do things outside.

Hopefully, this summer I can do more of the things I would like to do, and have a fun, relaxing summer.

Without further ado, here is what I would like to do this summer:

  • Apply for a new job
  • Get bedroom cleaned up
  • Redecorate bedroom
  • Create with sidewalk chalk
  • Go swimming at least once
  • Work on junk journaling
  • Make origami
  • Go on a bike ride 1-2x a week
  • Put together 3D Downton Abbey puzzle
  • Go to the zoo
  • Visit a museum
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Visit the farmer's market
  • Paint
  • Complete one of my video games
  • Learn how to play the violin
  • Read 4-6 books
  • Binge watch season 2 of Call the Midwife
  • Binge watch season 2 of Outlander
  • Binge watch season 1 of Bonanza
  • Be a tourist in my town
  • Make lemon bars
  • Go for a walk 3-4x a week
  • Make and fly a kite
  • Learn how to barbecue
  • Go out for ice cream
  • Make popsicles  
  • Make a vision board
  • Get my hair cut
  • Read out on the porch 3x a week
  • Learn how to juggle
  • Day in the city
  • Build a fort
  • Have at least one game night
  • Make slime
  • Learn a new card game
  • Create a skincare routine
  • Create a haircare routine
  • Knit or crochet at least one project
  • Be an STM at a Joni and Friends retreat  (I am actually getting to do this from June 11th through the 16th, and I am so excited!!!)
  • Write in a prayer journal every day  
  • Make s'mores
  • Have a root beer float
  • Blow bubbles
  • Paint my nails
  • Have at least one self-care day a month  
  • Become more confident in who I am
  • Repot my succulent
  • Make edible cookie dough
Hopefully I can do at least a few of these things this summer. I can't wait to see what's in store for me this season!

What is on your bucket list for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment