Saturday, April 1, 2023

My April 2023 Reading Bucket List (And March Recap)

Yet another month has gone by!

I did pretty good with my reading. I read 3 of the 5 books I wanted to in March: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, The Art of Getting It Wrong: Finding Good in the Misadventures of Life by Stephen Miller, and A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle.

I think my favorite book out of those three is The Art of Getting It Wrong. The author talks about how he got where he is now, all the lessons he learned in life, and how his faith helped him get through life.

I love watching his channel on YouTube, and enjoyed reading about how it all came about, as well as how he handled things that came his way.

I am very happy with how March went, reading wise! I am proud of how consistent I am, with sticking to reading every day. I enjoyed it when I was younger, and am enjoying it now.

Now, here is what I would like to read for the month of April:

  1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

  2. Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

  3. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

  4. Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic

  5. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Hopefully, I can keep up with how much I would like to read each month (2-3 books).

As you have noticed, my reading bucket list is a combination of different genres within fiction and non-fiction.

I decided to go out of my comfort zone of what I prefer to read, and try other genres, to see if I would like the books.

So far, I am liking all the books I have read so far, which is a big plus. Hopefully I will like more of the books I read in the future, than ones I don't like.


What are you planning on reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment