Monday, October 31, 2022

My Favorite Halloween Movies

To those who celebrate, happy Halloween!!

Since I am too old to go out trick-or-treating, and I don't have any kids of my own to take out, I tend to stay home and watch Halloween movies in celebration of the holiday (which is just fine with me!).

I tend to scare easily, so I prefer the "tamer" scary movies (and there is nothing wrong with that).

Movies are one of my favorite ways to pass the time, and I love diving into another world for a while. Plus, watching movies that are specific to a season or holiday always make that time of year more fun, more special to me.

So, in no particular order, here are my favorite Halloween movies:

  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Coraline
  • Hocus Pocus
  • It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • Monster House
  • Beetlejuice
  • Casper
  • ParaNorman
  • Ghostbusters 1 & 2
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Hotel Transylvania 1, 2, & 3
  • Dracula (with Bela Lugosi as Dracula)
  • Corpse Bride
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
  • The Addams Family & The Addams Family Values

What are your favorite Halloween movies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment